Supply Planner - PVH Corporate
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Supply Planner - PVH Corporate
As our Supply Planner , you are accountable for optimizing the supplier (vendor) network performance by focusing on rough-cut capacity management, through which you will uncover latent cost and service opportunities for the business. Driven by greater integration of planning data, you will partner with you inventory and demand planners to best balance variances and changes in the business requirements downstream. Through increasing visibility to constraints, your role is to unlock with senior managers the most appropriate levers in supplier operation to best meet a priority on production and product mix planning.
- Perform daily maintenance, including but not limited to order processing, confirmation, tracking orders with suppliers, communication with hubs (distribution centers overseas) on receiving discrepancies and prioritization, finite scheduling changes.
- Develop JDA ESP tool performance by configuring parameters to most efficiently align product color/style attributes to known (historical) vendor capabilities. Optimize plans and meet supply planning accuracy targets.
- Identify and resolve capacity short-falls either with downstream demand collaboration or upstream supplier schedule changes. Use JDA ESP tool for load leveling and smoothing of supplier output on an exception basis.
- Optimize supplier performance and PO adherence by managing and analyzing purchase orders on time, proactively managing exceptions between 6 months to 12 months forward, adjusting potential PO and demand shifts.
- Coordinate against vendor attributes changing demand plans so that capacity and level loading balances cost and service (inventory requirements).
- Meet regularly with demand planners to discuss key in-stock and inventory issues, focus areas for the week and extended timeframes. Work with vendor base with the use of vendor scorecards to resolve chronic issues such as Lead Time, Fill Rate, Data Quality, Plan Accuracy, Production "frozen periods," Cost Accuracy, etc..
- Own PVH Fulfillment and supplier network analysis- points of inventory, defined capacity.
- Tactical view for alignment of demand and supplier capacity. Issues analytical feedback to demand and fulfill peers on timing of POs, volume variances, and capacity shifting.
- Responsible for working with business unit/vendor, and demand/fulfillment teams on product activations and transitions, master data integrity, and calendaring improvement.
- Identify supply chain related non-value added costs and processes that are not financially favorable to PVH. Challenge and negotiate these conditions with the appropriate vendor contacts including, vendor minimums, freight terms, vendor cash terms on seasonal or special circumstance orders and high item order minimums.
- Work closely with business demand planners to ensure proper stock levels and allocation for fashion, new core +, front-end sales or 'promotional' items. As a result, collaborate with suppliers on buy plans to increase fill rate.
- May issues PO's on an exceptional or limited basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 years working experience with any one of the following: production planning, inventory management, operations, buying/procurement, supply chain, and/or logistics/distribution.
- 1-2 years' experience working with a forecasting or inventory management or master planning (production) solution / tool such as JDA Fulfill, JDA MP, JDA ESP, i2 Prod Plan, SAP Master Planner, Manugistics, Logility Oracle
- JDA ESP or MP tools highly desirable
- Consumer products company, preferred, fast moving consumer goods in multi-channel business highly desirable
- Operational or sourcing relationships preferred
- Higher proficiency in Excel required for data mining.
- Evidence of operational exposure either to orders, distribution, or logistics flows.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit PVH a twww.PVH.com - View available jobs at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top