Calvin Klein is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. As an innovative, global company at the forefront of our industry, Calvin Klein places a strong emphasis on community, diversity, human rights and the environment and we seek individuals who share our same core values. Through our legendary and iconic brands, we strive to engage and inspire our associates, customers and partners around the world.
Delivering Business Results:
- Articulate Corporate mission and business goals within the store.
- Partner with store management team to build on business opportunities and achieve Company standards/goals: sales and wage budgets, SPH, UPT, conversion rate, wage and expense control, shrinkage, mystery shops, store audits and profitability.
- Execute and model Company Policies & Procedures and established Best Practices
- Participate in and weekly management meetings and other staff meetings.
- Managing Customer Service:
- Focus staff on the importance of the quality of relationships with internal and external customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Clearly communicate to staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers, and staff members in a fair and consistent manner.
- Managing Product:
- Ensure "door to floor" Best Practices and visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room are being executed
- Complete daily/weekly store walk-throughs; evaluate product performance, pricing, sell through, and inventory levels. Communicate what is driving sales results and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximize business.
- Maintain corporate visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room; continually review standards to ensure clear and consistent execution. Work alongside the VM Team to ensure VM best practices are achieved .
- Managing Store Operations:
- Ensure daily management of sales, payroll, controllable expenses, goals and company initiatives. Align activities to ensure business goals are met.
- Effectively communicate with the SM regarding day-to-day operational issues of the store.
- Communicate with staff daily - individual sales goals, and other KPIs, store results, product sales and other information to help them provide unparalleled service and achieve goals. provide constructive feedback and recognition.
- Managing Human Resources:
- Assist the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes; Recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
- Work with the SM to build bench strength for key positions, including possible successors.
- Ensure that all Employees are properly oriented into the Company and trained in their role. Provide training and coaching for Employees (daily, weekly and monthly) and ensure that it is appropriately documented.
- Assist the SM in the training and development of Employees. Ensure that all Employees are properly oriented into the Company and trained in their role. Provide training and coaching for Employees (daily, weekly and monthly) and ensure that it is appropriately documented.
- Provide detailed feedback regarding Employee performance to the SM in order to ensure unsatisfactory performance and policy violations by Employees are addressed through the corrective action process.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top