Strategy Director, Global Supply Chain - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Strategy Director, Global Supply Chain – PVH Corp.
Strategic Initiatives Office (SIO) is a team of strategy, project management & analytic professionals who develop and execute key strategies and initiatives across Global Supply Chain & PVH Brands. The SIO exists to build future capabilities to become & remain a best-in-class organization focused on flawless execution & forward thinking.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Reporting to the Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, the Strategy Director is responsible for scoping, planning, managing and executing, business initiatives globally across all brands of the corporation. Building and managing internal project teams, supporting the Initiative Owner, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control throughout the Initiative life cycle are central to this position.
- Responsible for defining strategies and scoping supporting initiatives along with Sr. executives
- Facilitate scoping brainstorm sessions to define project objectives, scope, and work streams
- Create and maintain the Global Supply Chain (GSC) project management methodologies structure, plans, and templates along with global SIO team members
- Project manage internal SIO initiatives focused on building future capabilities
- Define standardized PVH operating models by creating new playbooks, processes, tools and templates in collaboration with SIO business process and data analytics teams as well as cross-functional business partners
- Implement standardized PVH operating models by defining communication and education plans in accordance with each business division
- Project manage new initiatives along with Initiative Owner
- Create project governance structure
- Create and maintain project charter including scope, benefits, budget, timeline and stakeholders
- Build and manage work breakdown structure along with work stream leads
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members
- Support business dedicated project manager with project management expertise and subject matter knowledge
- Report initiative status to executives
- Proactively identify opportunities for new ways of working both within the team and throughout the organization
- Service as a connector between business and functions to document and share best practices
- Create and maintain best practices with a knowledge management strategy accessible across the organization
- Serve as trusted advisor and strategic partner to senior leadership across business divisions and global supply chain
- 8+ years’ work experience in the retail or consumer goods industries, or other supply chain strategy background
- 3 years’ minimum work experience in a project management or consulting role required
- Demonstrated leadership managing people of all levels
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA highly desired
- PMI Certification is a major asset
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
- Strong in business strategy and project management execution
- Strong, confident, compelling communicator with developed presentation skills
- Presence, voice, and the ability to influence
- Strategic, operational, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem solving skills
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and prioritize
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top