Strategy and Operations Manager - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Strategy and Operations Manager – PVH Corp.
Primary Purpose: The Strategy and Operations Manager is responsible for the tactical implementation of strategic initiatives formulated by the Strategy and Operations team. This team member will help to scope out the roadmap on corporate projects, identify & implement new capabilities to drive process efficiency & effectiveness, as well as own smaller scale project management.
- Build roadmaps for Strategy and Operations mandates to drive clarity the engagement of the business.
- Support tactical implementation of large scale corporate projects
- Own project management for smaller scale initiatives, driving consensus from cross functional teams and leading decisions to fruition.
- Support the strategic relationship with Amazon by collaborating with cross functional and divisional partners. Deliver process and methodology improvement to create best in class Amazon and total ecommerce strategies.
- Ensure adoption of new strategies to maximize sales and profit opportunities.
Five years of experience in a retail environment with planning and analysis ownership; exposure to cross functional project execution
Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or other quantitative discipline
- Operational and statistical analysis
- Presentation and report building
- Ability to influence leadership and change management
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top