Store Warehouse Manager- Calvin Klein
- Pembroke Pines, FL
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Warehouse Managers lead the effort to consistently exceed expectations, display passion for our brand, and strive for operational excellence to deliver an exceptional customer experience. They are responsible for leading a team focused on supporting the store(s) goals of delivering top line sales results. Warehouse Managers own the recruitment, talent development, and performance management of their warehouse team.
- Drives the effort to deliver and store product in floor-ready condition to expedite replenishment.
- Empowers the team to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customer first.
- Cultivates an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to execute timely efficient product pulls.
- Assesses sell through trends and opportunities; collaborates with the Store Manager(s) to implement strategies that connect to the store's goals.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Oversees the processing, replenishment, and backstocking effort in alignment with brand standards; strives to exceed established UPH processing standards.
- Drives the maintenance of an organized and safe working environment, and backstock organization standards.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures: provides loss prevention training and coaches associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Directs payroll and scheduling strategies in alignment with budgets: oversees store financials including expenses and inventory.
- Sets the staffing strategy and recruits top talent to ensure a best-in-class team: evaluates current talent and manages succession planning.
- Motivates and inspires the team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and maintains a focus on team development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers: treats warehouse and store teams professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership: builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
- 3 years retail warehouse experience required, 2 years of retail store experience preferred.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred or high school graduate/equivalent.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
- Ability to operate a box truck with air brakes preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, climb ladders and carry up to 40 pounds.
Back to top