Store Planner - Tommy Hilfiger
The Store Planner is responsible for the design and development of, fixture layouts and elevations to ensure Tommy Hilfiger standards are achieved in Wholesale.
- Develop drawings, store layouts and design per project assigned.
- Review all construction documentation and millworker shop drawings per project
- Review and get approval for all projects, internally and externally
- Work with Manager of Project Coordination on schedules and deadlines.
- Work with vendors on shops and verify fixture order based on proposed layouts
- Manage the process from design phase to completion
- BA in Architecture or Interior Design or related field
- 5-7 years of store planning experience for wholesale or retail accounts
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Planning and/or design project management
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and/or ad hoc projects
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experienced at negotiation
- Strong Communication Skills - written and oral
- MSOffice (PowerPoint and Excel) and MS Outlook
- Photoshop skillset
- Responsible to work with deadlines and schedules to complete projects on time and stay within budget
- Ability to make recommendations regarding changes to timeline and design elements
- Able to design and create options for design to provide sales with the proper fixture layout to make sales
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines
- Detail oriented/innovative traits are necessary
- Must be able to find the best solutions and develop methods to improve efficiency
- Travel is required to shops to project manage the completion of the project and make sure the turnover to visual is seamless
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top