Store Planner - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Store Planner – Calvin Klein
The Store Planner is responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels in stores to support sales, promotions, visual merchandising, and local trends.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Allocate merchandise for one or more departments
- Meet or exceed sales, gross margin and inventory turn goals
- Recap and communicate location and size selling performance
- Execute the release of initial inventories and in-season replenishment to stores
- Provide buyers and planners bottoms up basic forecasts by size basic to meet in-stock targets
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of new store openings
- Develop knowledge of geographic and store-attribute performance and trends through data analysis and field communication
- Conduct quarterly size and pack analysis to support the buy.
- Review and evaluate assortment plans with the buying and planning team to ensure buyer vision is in alignment with store inventory targets.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as an Allocator in an apparel specialty retailer or in store management.
- Four-year college degree
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, JDA Arthur, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to create Excel-based reports and templates
- Needs to be highly organized, able to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers
- Must be able to communicate with several layers of management
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top