Store Operations Intern - Fall 2019
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross-functional presentations, learning sessions with Senior Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Maintaining Store Directory and Alignment changes
- Participation in various weekly conference calls for exposure to other departments/projects
- Assist with managing the organization and distribution of our monthly mailpack
- Field Projects
- Creative involvement with creation of field-based contests
- Loss Prevention
- Scheduling temporary Security Guard Coverage as needed
- Review and process field candidate background checks
- Assist with reviewing Physical Inventory manuals/procedures to ensure everything is current for all-store January inventory
- Assist with coding and processing vendor invoices and field expense reports
- Participate in discussions regarding Policy and Procedure revisions and changes.
- Assist with the review of current store guides for accuracy of information.
- Participate in the discussions around the creation of new store guides and/or resources as well as new store forms and/or edits needed to existing store forms.
- Fulfilling Store Technology Equipment Orders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
*Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2019 semester. School credit is offered but not required. A candidate's application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of three full days per week throughout the duration of the program, which lasts from September 9 through December 6 (with Thanksgiving week off).
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top