Store Manager - TOMMY HILFIGER
- Burlington, NC
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
REPORTS TO: Market, Area or District Manager
SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall performance of the store, generating sales performance,recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages. May also have a dual responsibility for operations of warehouse associated with the store.
- Produce sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify strategies and projects to achieve and exceed our goals.
- Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the highest possible level.
- Communicate with associates and all support services within the company, act as the liaison for corporate communications (Human Resources, Loss Prevention, Operations, Merchants).
- Represent the Tommy Hilfiger image
- Oversee productivity and profitability of the store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results.
- Comply with all company policy, procedures and operations.
- Maintain security and safety awareness within the store.
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, produce alternatives and solutions.
- Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll.
- Attend mall/center management meetings.
- Create solid partnerships with mall, local community, and corporate partners to identify business, opportunities that results in an increase in store traffic and sales.
- Comply with all Receiving / Shipping - Processing HUB, 3rd party deliveries, and Transfer procedures.
- Maintain an stockroom/off-site area.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Manage time
- Oversee management and sales staff who have representative of the Tommy Hilfiger brand image.
- Develop all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product, merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth within the company
- Manage the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness.
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that staff is treated with respect
- Meet own commitments.
- Lead by example.
MERCHANDISING and VISUAL PRESENTATION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing management of all departments and ensuring the department(s) performs to its maximum potential.
- Analyze and react to our needs, identify top sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising strategy.
- Have knowledge of stockroom organization / systems.
- Replenish merchandise.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Keep Supervisor informed of all merchandise-related issues.
- Accomplish markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
- Maintain organization of merchandise/fixtures/hardware.
- Maintain store cleanliness.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off (vacation) days and parental leave
- 401k and other retirement plans
- Community service volunteer opportunities
About Us: PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that promote FASHION FORWARD - FOR GOOD. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, and Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, and the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand. PVH has over 38,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.7 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status, or any characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
PVH will not request any job applicant's current or prior compensation information as part of the hiring process; please do not disclose your salary history information to PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top