Store Manager - TOMMY HILFIGER
REPORTS TO: Market, Area or District Manager
SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall performance of the store, generating sales performance,recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages. May also have a dual responsibility for operations of warehouse associated with the store.
- Generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the highest possible level.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with associates and all support services within the company, act as the liaison for corporate communications (Human Resources, Loss Prevention, Operations, Merchants).
- Represent the Tommy Hilfiger image through personal and professional appearance.
- Take responsibility for productivity and profitability of the store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations.
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the store.
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions.
- Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll.
- Attend mall/center management meetings.
- Create solid partnerships with mall, local community, and corporate partners to identify business, opportunities that results in an increase in store traffic and sales.
- Understand and comply with all Receiving / Shipping - Processing HUB, 3rd party deliveries, and Transfer procedures.
- Maintain an organized stockroom/off-site area.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Hire, train, motivate and supervise management and sales staff who have strong presentation and communication skills representative of the Tommy Hilfiger brand image.
- Develop all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product, merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth within the company
- Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times.
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously.
- Maintain confidentiality and meet own commitments.
- Lead by example.
MERCHANDISING & VISUAL PRESENTATION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervision of all departments and ensuring the department(s) performs to its maximum potential.
- Analyze and react to the needs of the business, identify top sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising strategy.
- Have thorough knowledge of stockroom organization / systems.
- Pay attention to details.
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Keep Supervisor informed of all merchandise-related issues.
- Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
- Maintain organization of merchandise/fixtures/hardware.
- Maintain store cleanliness.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top