Store Manager - Full-Time - CALVIN KLEIN
- Delta, Canada
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
TITLE: Store Manager
REPORTS TO: District Sales Manager/Area Manager
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
Store Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They are responsible for conducting strategic business analysis, leading a team focused on delivering top line sales results and managing controllable expenses. Store Managers own the recruitment, talent development, and performance management of their store team.
- Drives the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer and provides real-time coaching.
- Empowers the store team to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customer first.
- Cultivates an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Assesses trends and opportunities within the store and market; implements strategies that support the brand standards, customer service expectations, and connect the store's goals to the larger business objectives.
- Oversees merchandising execution; analyzes top selling and slow selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches the store team to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Directs payroll and scheduling strategies in alignment with budgets; oversees store financials including expenses and inventory.
- Conducts strategic business analysis and planning; communicates opportunities to senior leadership.
- Sets the staffing strategy and recruits top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and manages succession planning.
- Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and maintains a focus on team development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and the store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership, builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, drives company initiatives, and fosters a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of retail store management experience required.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
Back to top