Store Manager - Calvin Klein - Underwear Store
- Miami, FL
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Store Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They are responsible for conducting strategic business analysis, leading a team focused on delivering top line sales results and managing controllable expenses. Store Managers own the recruitment, talent development, and performance management of their store team.
- Drives the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer and provides real-time coaching.
- Empowers the store team to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customer first.
- Cultivates an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Assesses trends and opportunities within the store and market; implements strategies that support the brand standards, customer service expectations, and connect the store's goals to the larger business objectives.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Oversees merchandising execution; analyzes top selling and slow selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches the store team to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Directs payroll and scheduling strategies in alignment with budgets; oversees store financials including expenses and inventory.
- Conducts strategic business analysis and planning; communicates opportunities to senior leadership.
- Sets the staffing strategy and recruits top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and manages succession planning.
- Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and maintains a focus on team development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and the store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership, builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, drives company initiatives, and fosters a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of retail store management experience required.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
Back to top