Store Manager- Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Store Manager- Calvin Klein
- Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals
- Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the highest possible level
- Communicate professionally and effectively with employees and all support services within the company, act as the primary liaison for corporate communications (Human Resources, Loss Prevention, Operations, Merchants)
- Represent the Calvin Klein image through personal and professional appearance
- Take responsibility for productivity and profitability of the store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the store
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions
- Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll
- Attend mall/center management meetings
- Hire, train, motivate and supervise management and sales staff with a keen sensitivity to hiring people who have strong presentation and communication skills representative of the Calvin Klein image
- Develop all employees to be knowledgeable in areas of product, merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth within the company
- Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top