Store Management - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Store Management - Tommy Hilfiger
COME FIND THE PERFECT FIT & JOIN AN ICONIC BRAND!
With more than 50 retail locations across the country, Tommy Hilfiger Canada's continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
The Tommy Hilfiger brand creates a lifestyle that inspires people everywhere to believe that anything is possible. The brand is all about people having fun, enjoying life, helping others succeed and treating people with respect. And as a part of the brand, you too can experience this fashion phenomenon.
Tommy Hilfiger offers:
• Competitive salaries
• Insurance & RRSP benefits for full-time Associates
• Generous discounts on merchandise
• Training and development
• Career growth opportunities
Store Management Roles:
Store Manager l Associate Manager l Assistant Managerl Floor Supervisor
- Manage and assist in the management of personnel, product and merchandising functions, business processes and store results
- Direct and motivate the store team to provide unparalleled, spirited service to all customers, generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained
- Maximize employee productivity, ensure compliance and consistent execution of company Policies & Procedures and established Best Practices
- Create an environment which is spirited and results-driven
- Coach, train and develop Associates and be responsible for employee development directly or through members of the management team
- Minimum of three years' experience, preferably in a retail clothing environment, or equivalent with management and supervisory experience
- Minimum High School education or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Physical capacity to manoeuvre around sales floor, stock room and office
- Aptitude with cash register and office computer
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
PVH Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Historian & Heritage Brands Archivist, PVH
Suzanne helps preserve—and share—the company’s rich history by navigating offsite archives, conducting group tours, and writing about the brand’s evolution. She also contributed to building PVH's digital archives platform.
Back to top