Sr Visual Merchandiser, Accessories - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr Visual Merchandiser, Accessories – Calvin Klein
The Senior Visual Merchandiser is responsible for visual merchandising and directives, as well as the visual standards, for all Calvin Klein North America Retail locations. He or she will be communicating interior merchandising and display changes as it relates to visual presentation: must reach the most effective level of product merchandising and display at all stores while maintaining the brand image.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Attend Product Review + Floorset meetings with Merchants + Design to develop product placement strategies for Calvin Klein North America Retail Stores.
- Partner with Merchandise/Buy Teams + Planning/Allocation Teams to evaluate product receipts as well as in-store inventory to determine effective visual presentation methods to increase sales volume.
- Execute + create all seasonal floor sets at designated floor set store.
- Create all documents containing visual merchandising direction.
- Write visual/marketing directives for weekly store e-mail communication.
- Develop Visual Merchandising ideas, and product adjustments provided by the merchants on current business, and deliver this information to the field organization weekly via the Visual Memo.
- Create + update the visual merchandising training tools including the Visual Presentation Manual and How-to’s. Manage all new updates to The Store Thread. Partner with Merchant Team on Product Knowledge.
- Respond to stores’ feedback sheets, field phone calls/emails of visual questions from stores.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in visual merchandising specialty stores and/or outlet stores
- Excellent time management skills
- Travel flexibility
Education: Bachelor’s degree in fashion/graphic design, or visual merchandising preferred
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop, and a working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills
- Interest and awareness of fashion trends and the retail environment
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top