Sr Visual Coordinator - Logistics and Display - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr Visual Coordinator – Logistics and Display – Calvin Klein
The Senior Coordinator of Visual Logistics and Display will be responsible for visual logistics + displays in Calvin Klein North America retail locations. Maintaining + Communicating window + interior merchandising and display profiles + databases as it relates to visual presentation. Overseeing visual logistics + processes that maintain brand image.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage Window Prop + Display distribution, as well as the store window profile database, for Calvin Klein North America Retail Stores.
- Partner with Store Ops + Communications on store surveys, database of in-store fixture inventory + layouts, and new store floorplans. Maintain + archive updates on Share Drive.
- Seasonal Store Photos: Request Memo + Photos, Follow-Up + File Photos, Save Seasonal Photos to Share, Compile Best Of Document (Including PDF, Packaging, Translations, Store Ops)
- Compile the monthly Floorset docs and Overview Floorplan from all Visual Partners and deliver this information to the Internal + Field organization via the Store Thread, Visual Memo, and internal Corp emails.
- Visual Presentation Manual: Schedule Standards Review Calls + Meetings, Compile + Organize Standards Files (PDF, Translations, Packaging, Store Ops). Manage all new updates to The Thread.
- Establish & maintain the Floorset Calendar, Invitations for Floorset Walk Through + All Visual in office meetings Partner with Fashion Office to organize Seasonal Looks Shoot: Invites, Prep Meetings, Shoot Times, Sample Coordination.
- Create Monthly Looks Floorset Directive, including PDF, Packaging, Translations, Store Ops + Comm distribution.
- Respond to stores’ feedback sheets, field phone calls/emails of visual questions/issues from stores. Manage proto type process for season props, new fixtures + visual display elements.
- Maintain Department’s Business Continuity Plan Assist with Travel Coordination for Department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years of experience in visual display + merchandising specialty stores and/or outlet stores
Bachelor’s degree in fashion/graphic design, or visual merchandising preferred
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and a working knowledge of Excel
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top