Sr. Strategic Planning Analyst (The Underwear Group) - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Strategic Planning Analyst (The Underwear Group) – Calvin Klein
The Senior Strategic Planning Analyst supports the Strategic Planning team of The Underwear Group (TUG) with developing and implementing strategic projects. The team works directly with TUG’s leadership team to grow the business and operate more efficiently
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Calvin Klein Underwear (Men’s and Women’s)
- Tommy Hilfiger Underwear (Men’s)
- Core Intimates: Warner’s and Olga (Women’s)
- Support the Strategic Planning team and heads of Sales, Planning, Supply Chain, Design, Merchandising, Marketing and Finance to identify business opportunities
- Contribute to the development of business strategies and recommendations through accurate data gathering, analysis and modelling
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the underwear industry and market trends, competitive dynamics and consumers. Communicate insights effectively to senior management
- Master the NPD market databases, developing monthly updates for The Group and carrying-out ad-hoc analysis as required
- Prepare high-quality presentations for the President and the Group
- Town Hall, Brand Book, Business Updates, Line Opening, etc.
- Foster the development of team members through sharing of knowledge and best practices
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships across multiple teams and functions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional professional with 2-3 years of experience in a leading strategy consulting firm. Ideally with experience in consumer apparel / retail
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the consumer environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to deal with new and complex topics, interpret data, spot trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations. High standard of accuracy
- Strong communication skills, oral & written. Ability to synthesise and present information effectively
- Leadership, facilitation and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Self-confidence and maturity. Passionate
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top