Sr. SAP Retail/CAR Functional Analyst - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
As a Senior SAP Functional Analyst, Retail/CAR, you are a part of the SAP application team providing thought leadership for PVH's SAP S4 for Fashion solution. You role will be to improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions both within the SAP environment and through end-to-end integration.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide SAP S4 for Fashion, Retail/CAR module functional thought leadership.
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules.
- Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
- Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
- Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design and configuration of defects, solving end user problems, answering module-related questions, and testing/validating functionality.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
- Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
- Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP S4 Solution.
- Responsibility for other non-SAP systems used by the Retail business users.
- Translation of complex business concepts and processes to SAP flows
- Independently manage change requests in the area of sales: writing functional design, follow up and realization in cooperation with developer, testing, training of users and rollout of solution, take care of documentation and giving training when required.
- Specific SAP Retail experience with:
- Stock protection and stock sharing
- Replenishment via Stock Transfer Order
- Store Inventory Management
- Store Operations via SAP Gateway/FIORI
- Integration with RDIF solutions in the stores
- Pricing, Promotions, Bonus buys and Gift cards
- CAR Integration
- Click and collect, Return in store and other Omni-channel processes
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
8 to 10 years systems and business analysis experience. Apparel experience highly preferred.
5 plus years of experience working with SAP Retail / SAP S4 for HANA / SAP CAR / Industry Certification.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally.
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Proficient in Visio.
Proficient in Microsoft Project
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top