Sr. Manager Procurement
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Manager Procurement
Manage spend categories for all Divisions and manage the tracking/ maintaining and ordering of all inventory for store operational supplies, commodities, visual elements, packaging and services for PVH Retail Divisions. Analyze spend data to forecast potential RFP’s to reduce cost and manage budgets. Manage vendor relationships to control compliance, quality and delivery to support all divisions with projects, new store support and operational needs. Develop process improvements, manage control of expenses for all divisions.
- Manage and maintain procedures regarding the ordering and quoting of all supplies, packaging, visual elements and services for all PVH Divisions.
- Conduct quarterly meetings with each division to forecast potential project and opportunities.
- Manager responsible for negotiations on new proposals and new contract agreements.
- Manage vendor relationships with score cards to maintain vendor business ethics are in compliance.
- Strategically and objectively manage and support any creative changes with global projects; packaging etc.
- Review and approve placement of orders for all PVH Retail Stores and Departments, including E-Commerce.
- Manage procurement and inventories of commodities, packaging, visual elements, operational store supplies and specialty projects.
- System Administrator of Purchasing’s ordering software program.
- Identify new solutions/vendors to further advance cost savings initiatives.
- Prepare RFP documentation and analyze data for evaluation to management.
- Review and modify with Retail Store Operations departments (TH/Heritage) supply standards quarterly.
- Develop, monitor and approve Heritage, Calvin Klein &TH divisional New Store Opening packages.
- Green Initiatives administrator and manage applicable initiatives in all supply categories and manage bag paper/plastic legislative laws .
- Assist VP of Procurement with strategic planning sessions to ensure the companies goals and objectives are achieved.
Education: College Degree or Equivalent experience.
Experience: 7 to 9 Years purchasing experience, Retail Expense operations purchasing preferred.
Skills: Manager must be organized and proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and demanding environment. Associate must be able to develop analytical reporting.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top