Sr Manager E-Commerce
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr Manager E-Commerce
- Lead a team to drive an engaging experience across SpeedoUSA.com, SpeedoUSAB2B.com and SpeedoUSAB2B.com/teams.
- Develop existing SEM, SEO, email, affiliate, retargeting channels and determine new opportunities to drive qualified traffic to SpeedoUSA.com.
- Manage the online marketing spend to achieve sales plans.
- Own the SpeedoUSA.com marketing calendar which supports sales goals.
- Partner with Marketing, Creative Design and Sales to create best-in-class websites and meets business needs.
- Liaise with CRM team to develop and enhance loyalty programs, customer segmentation and general customer outreach strategies.
- Partner with IT resources to build and launch site functionality.
- Operational responsibilities include managing product images and feeds, content and promotional launches, QA responsibilities, and 3rd party vendor management for onsite tools such as product reviews and recommendations.
- Manage 3rd party marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon and Jet.com which includes content, product data and ROI.
- Use Omniture/Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, promotions, search engine marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Oversee team responsible for promotional setup, testing and launch of campaigns and promotions.
- Coordinate the development of supplemental website content such as product technology details, swim/fit guides, product collections, as seen in etc.
- Advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities for increased web sales and online branding.
Manage career paths, development and succession plans of departments marketing and content team.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top