Sr. Manager, Digital & Social - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Manager, Digital & Social – Calvin Klein
This senior digital marketing manager position within the CRK Advertising group will support strategy and development of content for Calvin Klein social and digital media properties across all business lines, including all global social media channels, brand sites, e-commerce sites and other digital media channels.
- Project lead on the strategy, development, internal review and execution of all content intended for Calvin Klein social channels, including*:
- Global seasonal advertising campaigns
- Coverage for live events and other key branded initiatives
- Seasonal, weekly and ad-hoc calendar development for global social and digital channels
- Global and local campaign, event and weekly/ad-hoc content for regional social and digital channels
- Global campaign, event and weekly/ad-hoc content for licensed brands on global and regional social/digital channels
- Strategy and execution on the above includes the presentation to all necessary parties (internally and externally), review with creative/PR/fashion office/ecommerce/senior management teams, as well as project execution across Calvin Klein social and digital channels
- Oversee publishing of all content across Calvin Klein social media channels, ensuring accuracy and alignment to final approved content (asset crops, copy, formatting, etc.)
- Oversee review of community engagement, including monitoring for and reporting of spam, derogatory and/or racist commentary, escalation of larger-scale issues identified within the community, etc.
- Lead on review and distribution of monthly and campaign social reporting internally
- In partnership with finance, lead the management of the social/digital budget, including seasonal forecasting, expense tracking and reconciliation in partnership with CKI finance
- 5-6 years digital/social marketing experience, preferably in apparel/retail/fashion
- Understanding of, and ability to communicate the Calvin Klein brand aesthetic
- Global fashion brand experience desired
- BA in marketing/communications/advertising
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required; positive, energetic, empathetic and open minded
- Passion for the industry and brand
- Confident and comfortable presentation skills
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Must be proactive and solution-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong data/analytics skills
- Ability to manage others
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top