Sr Manager, Communications (PVH Supply) - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
POSITION SUMMARY: Working across the global PVH organization and its iconic brand portfolio that includes CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER , the Senior Manager, Communications (PVH Supply), is a key member of the Global Supply Team. This position is responsible for the development and distribution of key messages to inform, inspire and engage stakeholders with Supply messages and programs in the US and around the world. You will help shape and share our Supply strategy and programs, and communicate key initiatives across PVH and our brands. This position will focus on telling Supply stories and supporting the Global Supply Team with strategic communication planning, coordination and execution that includes executive communications, memos, talking points, presentations, events, etc. The position will work with the broader PVH Communications team to ensure strategic alignment, identify opportunities and leverage shared branding and creative services.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Supports the development and execution of a holistic Supply Communications strategy for PVH globally
- Drives planning, coordination and execution of communications to key stakeholder groups
- Manages content, editorial planning and adoption strategies for digital communication platforms (incl. Global mobile news app for associates, newsletters, reports, etc.)
- Creates and manages global associate engagement campaigns in support of the Supply strategy
- Leverages enterprise-wide communications channels ( Intranet, mobile news app, meetings & events, etc. ) to promote Supply messaging, share knowledge and celebrate functional successes
- Supports Supply executive/leader communications and supports knowledge sharing and alignment across the Supply function globally
- Manages external speaking opportunities and PR activities in collaboration with the Corporate Communications function
- Coordinates and advises Global Brand and Regional Supply and Communication leads on Supply Communications strategy and execution
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 7+ years of experience in communications preferably with a strong background in supply chain and employee-facing communications
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or Marketing
Skills: Ability to write clear, concise content that reflects a consistent overall tone with understanding of key audiences; Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to manage / develop relationships across groups and functions at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership; Strong project management skills; Ability to work confidently under tight deadlines while paying close attention to detail; Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities; Excellent planning and project management skills.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top