Sr. IS Auditor
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. IS Auditor
To evaluate audit areas associated with the Company’s information technology (IT) environment. These areas include:
- internal controls
- system development and implementation methodology
- audit trails
The results of these audits will be reported to various levels of management and the Audit committee.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop audit plans and programs to evaluate various information systems of the Company in order to ensure the integrity of data, the safeguarding of assets, and the efficient processing of transactions.
- Perform compliance and substantive tests to analyze and effectively evaluate IT areas and identify opportunity for improvement.
- Document audit results to evidence work performed and support findings.
- Prepare reports, memos and presentations to inform management and the Audit Committee of audit results, opportunities for improvement and recommendations.
- Perform follow-up testing to ensure recommendations agreed upon are implemented.
- Develop and maintain a business partner relationship with auditees to review, evaluate and make recommendations for the company’s information systems, to improve controls and productivity. This requires a balanced knowledge of business, technology and audit experience to ensure recommendations are practical and effective.
- Perform pre-implementation reviews for new and enhanced systems to ensure they meet company and regulatory agency requirements.
- Evaluate security and internal controls over systems to ensure data integrity and the safeguarding of assets.
- Maintain proficiency through seminars, research and self study to effectively audit the Company’s information systems.
Experience: Minimum five years of IS Audit experience
Education: Four year college degree experience required.
Certifications: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to work independently on assignments
Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
Ability to interact with various levels of staff and management
Ability to be resourceful
Ability to maintain high standards as they pertain to independence and professionalism
Solid practical business experience
Knowledgeable in various hardware/software and communication platforms (i.e., iSeries, AIX, SAP, wholesale/retail/inventory systems,). Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 testing experience required.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top