Sr Global Corporate Card Administrator
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr Global Corporate Card Administrator
Responsible for the overall day-to-day administration of the Global Corporate Commercial Travel and Procurement Card programs. Key liaison for all markets operating Commercial Card programs, ensuring adherence to region-specific Travel and Entertainment policies, and Global Card agreements.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Administration of the Global Corporate Commercial Travel and Procurement Cards, operating in North America and supplemental support for 16 international markets.
- Primary contact for accounting/audit/tax issues. Secondary contact for senior management/controllers on program performance and specific supplier questions and issues.
- Partner with regional teams globally to share updates, best practices and provide one-on-one training in their management of commercial card programs, reconciliation platforms, and Global Corporate Card Thread page.
- Monitor North American Corporate Card guaranteed and delinquent accounts, working with Director, HR and Senior Management, to reduce overall exposure and prevent potential loss to company.
- Recommend card member Agreements to management, as necessary, for problem accounts. Maintain Agreements within our electronic files.
- Develop, track and report program progress, against goals, to Manager.
- Perform account analysis to recommend card restrictions and spend limits.
- Partner with card members to research and resolve any fraudulent or questionable card activity. Liaison with external and internal auditing.
- Partner with AP/Concur team regarding the reconciliation of associate corporate card account credit balances and refunds.
- Identify respective Vendors/Suppliers to implement into our Purchasing Card program. Facilitate training and auditing processes partnering with Sr. Financial Analysts, Controllers, and Vendor Financial Team.
- Administrate Corporate Account Reconciliation System (CAR) interface, for Canada Procurement cards and new market integration.
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting, exception reports, and maintaining of card accounting defaults as requested by Management, Tax and Auditing Teams.
- Responsible for integration of new SAP accounting system GL codes and ongoing maintenance required for interface with reconciliation tools and T&E processing.
- Primary communication resource for International Regional Program Administrators' and associates' questions, training and infrastructures.
- Review and process new Corporate Travel & Purchasing Card (CPC) applications, ensuring receipt of card member Agreement, when required.
- Cancel cards immediately, upon receipt of information from HR, Payroll, or other source and maintain electronic card member files for cancelled cards with outstanding balances.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have 3-5 years of major credit card experience, with focus on corporate travel cards and B2B payment solutions, including procurement cards and reconciliation processes
- Prior experience partnering with senior level decision makers
- Experience working in a global environment
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Banking Industry Knowledge
- Bilingual a plus
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent experience administrating corporate card programs on a global level
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top