Sr Financial Analyst - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr Financial Analyst – Calvin Klein
The Senior Financial Analyst serves as the key liaison with Calvin Klein Licensing departments related to all financial matters:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage the monthly close process for all domestic departments
- Analyze and manage P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly financials for all domestic departments and attend quarterly review meetings with department managers
- Monitor and analyze expenses
- Review Concur expense reports and invoices to ensure they comply with company policy
- Assist Finance Manager on various ad-hoc requests
- Special Analyses as requested
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- PC skills – Microsoft Office (primarily Excel).
- Experience with Essbase & SAP
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work extended hours/weekends as needed
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top