Sr. Director, Program Management- Consumer Data and Technology Program- PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Director, Program Management- Consumer Data and Technology Program- PVH Corp.
The Business Process Management (BPM) organization contributes to PVH's transformation through global adoption of new and enduring business capabilities. Our mission is to lead, listen and partner to create extraordinary value for our brands through process excellence. We optimize business processes to deliver consistent, core capabilities with flexibility to support value add brand and regional differences.
Program Management is a key capability in our BPM organization, providing cross-functional management of business transformation initiatives with broad, diverse work streams and multiple projects. The Senior Program Director will operate as the program management lead partnering cross functionally to manage across all work streams, sub-projects and functions supporting their assigned program(s). This role focuses on our Consumer Data and Technology Program, a major capability transformation in how we connect and harness our most valuable asset, our consumer and customer data, with the goal to gather all the information, centralize it and use it to better compete in the digital age.
This role will create and oversee the integrated program plan and will be responsible to deliver their program on-time, on-budget, with specified scope across all functional areas; including integrated program plan (master timeline), project charter, resource plan, budget, status reporting and governance. He/She is accountable to the Executive Steering Committee and Executive Program Leads and ensures the necessary process, structure, resources, and governance is in place to deliver successful results.
The role provides guidance, coaching and mentoring to direct/indirect reports and works seamlessly with the broader organization to ensure operational excellence. Partners cross-functionally to align technical solutions with business needs and enhance connectivity of business units, regions, functional areas and IT solutions/systems.
- Accountable to successfully deliver assigned program(s) and results through cross functional collaboration and partnering with the Executive Program Leads and enterprise-wide stakeholders.
- Delivers their assigned program, and associated sub-projects and/or work streams, on-time, on-budget, with specified scope across all functional areas; including the integrated program plan (master timeline), charter, budget, risk mitigation plan, stakeholder engagement plan, status reporting, governance, and close out/lessons learned.
- Drives accountability and owns the Program Management deliverables including creating the optimal program structure, program kick off, building a high performing team, facilitating workshops, and program budget.
- Facilitates Program Core Team meetings and partners with Executive Program Leads on presenting updates to steering and executive committee. Establishes team agreements/ground rules at program start and drives collaboration and communication across teams and stakeholders to deliver optimal results.
- Plays a strategic and objective role in early identification of emerging risks and managing risks across the program. Partners with the program team to identify risk mitigation plans before issues arise and manages the mitigation plan.
- Facilitates conflict resolution and jumpstarts stalled deliverables by identifying and removing barriers and driving issues to timely resolution.
- Ensures Program Sponsors and stakeholders are regularly engaged for input/consultation communicating any emerging risks and corresponding mitigation plans. Provides transparent and timely reporting to all stakeholders.
- Proactively assesses cross-program impacts, cross-program resources, and dependencies and communicates potential impacts across the enterprise.
- Ensures the appropriate change management, stakeholder engagement, and communication plans are co-developed with the change leadership, communications, and the program team.
- Consistently demonstrates high integrity and objective leadership to drive decisions that are best for PVH's Consumers, associates, and financial strength.
- Role models diplomacy and courageous leadership when resistance, fear, or lack of transparency or other factors may hinder obtaining program results.
- Advises and coaches stakeholders, team members, and other project managers in excelling at their role and ensures program priorities are clear.
- Evaluates and assesses project/program post implementation and presents key findings/lessons learned to executive leadership. Communicates learnings that can be reapplied across PVH.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 14-16 years' experience in operations, project management, IT, Supply Chain, or Consulting.
- Preferably 10 years in retail, wholesale or consumer products industry.
- Minimum 8 years Program Management / PMO experience with responsibility for delivering large, complex cross-functional initiatives and managing teams. Global experience highly preferred.
- Has served as a Program Management leader on many enterprise programs and has experience in creating program and PMO structures.
- Minimum 5 years influencing key decision makers or senior executives in a large, highly matrixed, cross-functional team setting.
- Minimum 5 years leading program/project introducing new capabilities to a business unit; including accountability for the change journey across functions.
- Consumer insights and data analytics skills preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required; graduate degree is highly preferred.
- Training in Program/Project management is required; on the job experience is required demonstrating Program Management skills and experience.
- PMP certification required or the ability to obtain within one year of hire.
- Program/Project management professional with a multi-functional background, able to apply best practice concepts across varying functions.
- Able to influence and manage others to oversee the timely and successful completion of large scale and/or multiple projects.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of developing and managing program processes, techniques, tools, and the ability to lead transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
Sufficient depth of knowledge to manage the change journey, including tactical change management methods and deliverables, necessary to deliver business user adoption when introducing transformational capabilities.
- An influential leader with experience leading cross-functional teams and organizations toward "what's possible" and creating transformational change in future state capabilities/ processes.
- Effectively lead large global matrixed teams and drive clear planning and execution; understands how to create, manage and navigate an integrated program/project plan. Can flex from strategic view to detailed level planning.
- Ability to analyze resources needed to meet objectives and proactively get to root cause and solve problems.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change.
- Expert facilitator who drives closure and aligned decision making.
- Strong negotiation skills with the capability to creatively influence ideas as well as leverage resources logically.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- Ability to manage complexity; distill complex information and processes into simple views and communications.
- Experience planning and deploying enterprise-wide initiatives (both business and IT initiatives).
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Exceptional communicator in both written and oral form; excellent business writing skills and able to develop and deliver effective presentations for various audiences including c-suite.
- Advanced facilitator that designs creative meeting/workshop techniques that can help teams and leaders break through project barriers and create team alignment.
- Able to develop relationships at all levels throughout the organization and skilled at consensus building, conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Able to gather and analyze institution-wide and/or department-specific requirements and document business and system process flows.
- High level of diplomacy, patience, and flexibility.
- Microsoft Visio, MS Project, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top