Sr. Director Customer Insights & Digital Services, Retail - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Director Customer Insights & Digital Services, Retail – Tommy Hilfiger
The Senior Director of Customer Insights & Digital Services brings together the CRM/Analytics, Marketing Database Operations, and Digital Services functions to provide a high level of intelligence to the Retail businesses as it relates to customer insights and marketing performance. This role is key to bringing all existing and new data points to life in a timely, consumable and actionable manner to drive customer understanding, engagement and fuel business growth.
- Manage the Insights/Analytics, Database Ops, and Digital Services teams to ensure best-in-class strategic planning, analysis, and insights generation
- Create and maintain a center of excellence, providing marketing performance tracking and key customer insights which will drive the ongoing strategic development of retail store marketing and customer-focused programs
- Establish and maintain an ongoing communication plan with the objective of delivering the key and necessary insights to the right business stakeholders, at the right time, and in a consumable and actionable format, to enable meaningful and timely decisions which will propel the business forward
- Create and/or direct visual representations of complex data to communicate findings, including standardized dashboards
- Inspire analytics team to find innovative ways to interpret data, draft insightful reports/presentations, and make actionable recommendations
- Provide ongoing health-of-the-customer reporting with actionable insights for continuous improvement, measured through key acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics
- Partner with key stakeholders on the Retail and marketing teams to understand the evolving needs for insights, reporting, and intelligence
- Drive key analytics projects and processes ranging from customer intelligence deep dives to direct response propensity modeling and customer segmentation
- Actively monitor industry and business-related news and inform team of trends or activities influencing the business
- Oversee relationships with internal IT partners and key external vendor partners, including customer database of record, email and mobile providers, and other integrated data and technology partners
- Oversee the underlying marketing data environment, ensuring data access and architecture is sound, with the appropriate reporting tools and user access to support an efficient intelligence operation as well as making data readily accessible and actionable for D2C campaign execution
- Maintain a complete understanding of data sources available – internally and externally
- Maintain a technology roadmap inclusive of identifying desired business needs and use cases, adapting and enhancing data source/data point integration, data governance, evolving ETL processes, and providing appropriate user access points to the data
- Oversee and help drive forward direct-to-consumer digital marketing strategies and innovation
- Cultivate an innovative and ever-improving direct-to-consumer operation with a focus on introduction of new technologies and marketing automation
Internal & External Contacts:
Internal: Retail Marketing, IT, Cross-functional Retail Business Teams
External: Customer Database Partner, ESP, Mail Houses, Other Vendors/Partners
Direct: Director Customer Insights & Analytics, Director Digital Services, Sr. Manager Marketing Database Ops
Indirect: Associate Analysts, Associate Manager Email Marketing, Vendors, Freelancers, Interns
Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines. Must be flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and/or ad hoc projects. Detail oriented/innovative traits are necessary. Must stay current on technological advancements and must be able to find the most fitting solutions to improve efficiencies and quality output. Must be an analytical thinker who demonstrates a clear understanding of retail marketing and customer strategies and tactics, and has the ability to draw storylines out of disparate data points and effectively communicate the actionable opportunities. This person will provide consistency in how baseline performance is tracked, with an eye towards uncovering new opportunities for growth
- B.A. or B.S. in Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science. MBA a plus
- 10+ years experience in CRM/Analytics/Insights roles, preferably within a fashion apparel environment. Retail experience required
- Proven ability to lead a technical and analytical team
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver complex projects on time
- Strong knowledge of database best practices and reporting tools such as BO, Cognos, Tableau, and other BI/data visualization tools
- Strong knowledge of campaign management tools, such as Alterian, Acclaim, Unica, etc., is a plus
- Strong knowledge of email and mobile service provider platforms and capabilities
- Proven ability in applying statistical methods for planning purposes, with clear and measurable results
- Ensure that the overall day to day management of projects is achieved within time/cost, and delivered to the expected standards of quality. Skilled at identifying the appropriate stakeholders for purposes of requirements gathering and approvals. Ability to clearly define functional requirements and then scope the necessary time, involvement of resources, and costs, to present such requirements for related budget planning
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fluid environment with changing priorities. Ability to meet deadlines with frequent changes to projects
- Manage/negotiate costs of projects as necessary. Ensure actual expense is within allocated budget
- Ability to lead effective working sessions which result in productive and progressive outcomes toward solution development
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Great vision for understanding developing needs and opportunities to evolve the way customer and campaign data is enhanced, interpreted, and tracked
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced user of Excel
- Customer-centric/strategic thinker
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top