Sr. Desktop Engineer - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Desktop Engineer - PVH Corp.
The Sr. Desktop Engineer focuses on developing and engineering solutions that will advance the End User Support vision of a secure, stable, robust, and dynamic end user infrastructure that will support our existing business requirements, as well as easily scale to meet our future needs. Solid understanding of the engineering design process and the importance of automation, remote tools, teamwork, centralized overview management, incident (requests & problem management) handling and the ITIL model in helping an organization achieve its strategic initiatives and to produce more with rapidly growing demands while operating at a lower TCO is also required. Oversee ongoing administration and management for various technology areas including, end-point management and application support for PC, Mac, and mobile.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Service as a POC for level II and III support for CS technicians. Provide training for technicians on problem resolution.
- Understanding and coordination of application dependences and impact of changes
- Assignment of work and escalation point for uses
- Understanding of current spend and opportunities to lower TCO
- Serve as a POC for projects related to Client Services that require engineering expertise Act as a project leader for some projects providing task direction to achieve project goals.
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation.
- Ability to troubleshoot tier 2 and tier 3 desktop support incidents
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit and image management/release
- Extensive experience with Casper Suite 9 or Jamf Pro 10.4
- Extensive experience with . Including Administration as well as rolling out new changes to support infrastructure changes. Mobile Device Management using Air Watch, MaSS360
- Experience with and understanding of active directory and how it integrates with other systems. As well as creating Group Polices in a Global Infrastructure.
- Ability to analyze project requirements, draft project plans, milestones and delivery schedules
- Ability to establish evaluation strategies and implement formative and summative activities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to understand the Change Control Process
- Ability to work with third party vendors on testing new end user hardware and work on new Proof of Concept projects
- Have the passion to learn new technology and become a SME on the technologies that the Desktop Engineering team uses.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Work closely with local and regional global IT teams to define corporate standards and ensure best practices are followed
External: Work with external technology vendors and partners
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years' experience as an engineering working with systems used to manage end user desktop environments
- Knowledge of :
- Casper Suite 9 or Jamf Pro 10.4
- Service Now
- Mobile Device Management using Air Watch, MaSS360
- ITIL V3 Framework
- Experience in developing strategic IT plans, business requirements, system design and development and technology evaluation/comparisons
- Proven project planning and management experience.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Technical certifications considered a plus
- Experience participating in large, global, multi-tool, multi-platform enterprise monitoring implementation/integration projects.
- Expert in the collection of various performance matrices and producing reports.
- Expertise in scripting using a variety of tools.
- Expertise in monitoring, identifying, analyzing issues and escalating to required levels and attention.
- The understanding of how to provide a comprehensive overview of the total cost of ownership for end user computing devices
- The ability to leverage existing tools ( active directory/SCCM ) to provide detailed analysis on the total spend per device and per license for enterprise users
- High level of business acumen to be able to report on the spend in a way that is clear and actionable to top level management
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top