Sr. Design Studio Coordinator - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Design Studio Coordinator – Calvin Klein
The Sr. Design Studio Coordinator provides administrative and operational support to the SVP Design of Calvin Klein Home division. Also works independently on seasonal projects. Serves as the liaison to other executives and personnel.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage all appointments, emails, travel arrangements, calendars, meetings, and calls
- Provide liaison support involving senior level executives and personnel and key contacts at licensees
- Liaise between all departments in CKI, PVH, and all licensees
- Track, reconcile departmental expenses and prepare all expense reports. Assists in the monthly monitoring of department budget
- Process, sign off and submit all department invoicing for payment to finance
- Responsible for organizing department libraries – including archives and current sample room
- Keep new and maintain line lists for all categories, updated seasonally
- Handle various administrative projects as assigned – color copying, setting agendas, updates files, scans
- Handle miscellaneous office functions (i.e. ordering department office supplies, maintaining department MIS equipment, maintain magazine and newspaper subscriptions etc.
- Responsible for coordination of seasonal Home showroom changes for markets between visual team, facilities and licensees. Involved in tracking all product being used for photo shoots, campaigns, bloggers etc.
- Assist in daily maintenance of showroom, gate-keeper of all product to PR, CRK, and all other departments
- Department liaison for community service efforts 4 times a year
- Assist in researching of future Home licensee opportunities, pricing and positioning work
- Assist SVP and design team on execution of design boards – updating periodically
- Update and issue global product lists seasonally
- Maintain all fabric swatches and update racks when fabrics are added or dropped
- Organization of all files, flat files, fabrics, down, hard home, and furniture samples
- Prepare visa and employment verification letters
- Review and verify visa documentation
- Track PTO for home team
- Manage clothing allowance spend and balances
- Order catering for all necessary meetings
- Upkeep of magazine and newspaper subscriptions
- Work directly with finance manager re Home budget and mid-year outlook
- Work with finance re T&E budget in planning for trips for the fiscal year
- Approve expense reports in Concur
- Obtain Required approvals from travel administrator (Tiffany Vargas) when necessary to include in expense reports
- Coding, processing, tracking, and filing of all invoices
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years previous administrative assistant/Design studio experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and follow through skills are required
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top