Sr. Database Administrator-PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Database Administrator-PVH Corp.
As the Sr. Database Administrator, you’ll be working on a CRM & Consumer Insights team across functions of the PVH Corp. retail businesses.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the day to day operations and ongoing development of the CRM data model, the applications that interface with it (database/reporting/BI, web, loyalty, customer service), as well as reporting and database access for our internal teams.
You’ll regularly be working with internal IT and brand partners, our external database vendors, and the CRM team to define business requirements/rules, guide on approach/best practices to integrate disparate sources of information, and ensure that the quality & access to data/reporting meets the needs of an ever-changing business environment.
The ideal candidate will take a pragmatic, business-focused and human approach to database operations and business intelligence. The ability to take business context/needs and translate that into a cogent, logical roadmap for enhancements & process, while being able to prioritize, and communicate clear expectations to our stakeholders will be critical to success in the role and success of the teams and initiatives you help support.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Act as main point of contact with all relevant stakeholders for the maintenance and enhancements of the CRM database, its connection to each relevant system, and reporting/access to information.
- Ensure process integrity for updates to and maintenance of customer database
- Check and enforce data quality standards, including data consistency
- Maintain underlying data architecture with database solutions vendor
- Maintain, together with database solutions vendor, support documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions
- Establish and manage project goals and timelines
- Execute against and maintain record of defined business rules
- Monitor upcoming system upgrades and changes and their projected impacts to database
- Identify opportunities to provide greatest efficiencies for data use
- Support, update, maintain and develop reporting that meets the needs of the CRM and brand partners
- Identify new data variables that can be integrated into the customer database and reporting, and lead such integrations
- Establish metrics to measure data quantity and quality in the system
- Manage/negotiate costs of projects as necessary. Ensure actual expense is within allocated budget
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 5+ years of experience in database operations and administration, retail preferred
Educations: BS in Marketing, Computer Science, MIS or related, preferred
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Strong knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects or Cognos
- Strong understanding of information management in a structured database
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to collect and analyze data, identify opportunities and make actionable recommendations
- Exposure to campaign management tools, such as Alterian, Acclaim, Unica, etc., is a plus
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach
- Highly motivated, well organized self-starter
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Consistently achieves a high level of quality
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work in fluid environment with changing priorities. Ability to meet deadlines with frequent changes to projects
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top