Sr. DAM Engineer
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. DAM Engineer
The Sr. DAM Engineer works with IT and business stakeholders to build processes and integrations that fit the Company's global digital asset (DAM/MAM) strategy. The role of the Sr. DAM Engineer is to help ensure that the Company's business and Information Technology systems are in cross-functional alignment. This position will play a key role in connecting business strategy and IT strategy while adapting them to the current and future needs of the Company in an efficient and sustainable manner.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Primary team lead for Global DAM API integrations between MAM, CMS, PIM, PLM, and MDM systems, including analysis, design, documentation, development, and testing.
- Subject Matter Expert to create an enterprise-wide DAM centric architecture, ensuring systems are scalable, reliable, and manageable
- Recruit, Train, and Develop DAM Integration Team
- Track industry and application trends and relate these to planning current and future IT needs
- Identify and recommend areas appropriate for further study; participate in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Foster an innovative culture across IT with an eye toward agility, scalability and reliability
- Ensure that architecture principles and standards are consistently applied
- Provide technical and strategic input during the project planning phase in the form of technical architectural designs and recommendations
- Identify implementation risks and potential impacts
- Possess a strong project management background
- Combine knowledge of the current state of enterprise systems, long-term IT organization strategy, and industry best practices to provide architecture roadmaps
The success of the company requires a reliable and cost-effective set of applications to meet the business needs. The DAM Engineer is responsible for a complex set of systems that require maintenance to support changing needs, as well as new functionality to continuously improve efficiencies, controls, and accuracy within the business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years with a track record of building enterprise asset management platforms and integrations to CMS, E-Comm., etc.
- Prefer degree in Information Sciences or similar field
- Experience in one or more of the following Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB, XML, XSL, XQuery, Java, SQL, HTML, JS, Python
- Programming: Agile, Object Oriented (OOD), Service Oriented (SOA)
- Web and Networking: ASP.NET, MVC, WSDL, SOAP, REST
- Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Mark Logic (NoSQL)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following Cloud environments: AWS (EC2, VPC, S3, Glacier, RDS, ELB), Azure, Google
- MDM, PIM, PLM, CMS
- Schema development: Dublin Core, IPTC, XMP
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- MAM/ DAM Platform Agnostic
- Adobe CC (Digital and Video)
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top