Sr. Buyer Procurement - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Buyer Procurement - PVH Corp.
A strategic role within the North American Procurement team, the Sr. Buyer will support Procurement by tracking/maintaining/ordering goods and services, participating in and planning sourcing opportunities, while identifying spend management goals and objectives to support all Corporate Offices at PVH Corp. Sr. Buyer is responsible for scheduling and meeting with key stakeholders including the New York Office locations. Take the lead role when working on projects with internal stakeholders
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to negotiations, RFP/PO management, project management, manage expenditures, analyze metrics, track commodity trends, vendor compliance/maintenance, and ability to partner and interact with internal stakeholders.
- Partner with internal corporate stakeholders to understand the scope of the projects, create sourcing strategies, execute, and manage projects.
- Explore and expand relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate Competitive Pricing and conduct RFP's when necessary.
- Strategically identify opportunities and analyze spend for sourcing initiatives.
- Maintain and publish monthly and/or quarterly updates for supplies- corporate office supplies, retail office supplies, corporate design supplies, and corporate toner.
- ARIBA - ability to utilize the Ariba system including Sourcing, P2P, and Spend Visibility modules.
- Assist with continued deployment of Ariba implementation for North America
- Analyze reports through the Ariba system for PO's , RFP's, and Spend
- Develop category/ sub-category specifications, standards, and strategy
- Participate in weekly meetings with internal stakeholders to discuss current projects, to anticipate/identify sourcing opportunities, and maintain regular communication channels. Follow up with stakeholders.
- Identify cost avoidance opportunities with existing vendor base by reviewing financial objectives to drive cost reduction.
- Assist in the execution and management of RFP's / Programs / PO's for assigned corporate office / division(s) as requested
- Conduct quarterly vendor review for vendor management
- Manage and stay current on changes that may affect the supply/demand of core supplies and communicate this information to internal stakeholders
- Provide support to fellow Purchasers, Senior Purchasers and Management team as needed.
- Special Tasks/Projects (as directed).
Experience: 3-5 years work experience in Procurement, corporate environment;
Procurement experience a must
Education: College degree preferred, but will take equivalent experience into consideration. Optional: Procurement Certifications (C.P.M., CPSM, APICS)
Skills: ARIBA, Microsoft Office, negotiations, project management, Procurement (end to end process - RFP, PO, payment), strategic sourcing, vendor management, etc.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top