Sr Buyer, E-Commerce - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr Buyer, E-Commerce – Calvin Klein
The Senior Buyer, E-commerce is responsible for owning and driving topline buy direction that supports seasonal e-commerce business strategies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work with DMM, and EVP – Ecommerce on channel and divisional product objectives, executing top level strategic initiatives with direct reports utilizing knowledge based on analysis of business and competitive set.
- Establish and manage and own relationships with 3rd party, wholesale partners + licensees. Solicit frequent feedback from partners in season and integrate into future departmental strategies
- Acts as expert on competition and industry trends; ability to translate into innovative, relevant, fashion-forward product selections for site features and e-mails.
- Collaborate with global (EU + Asia) buying, merchandising and wholesale teams to create a balanced assortment in terms of: brand appropriateness, fashion vision, quality, fit, value, price point, style/SKU count and key item depth
- Build relationships with US 3rd party vendors/licensees, and strategically partner to deliver a differentiated product mix
- Collaborate with E-commerce content + marketing teams to ensure that merchandising objectives are supported and aligned with site content and marketing strategies
- Partner with planning to develop effective class plans, pricing strategies, & execute POS
- Take lead role in e-commerce management meetings (business review meetings, monthly OTB, etc.), presenting in-depth analysis of respective departments and classifications; must be able to sell and validate point of view with facts and analysis
- Train, lead and develop direct reports, serving as business lead, while simultaneously allowing team and cross functional partners the creative freedom and opportunities to act as the managers of their individual departments.
- Oversee alignment of site merchandising strategies with pre-season buy initiatives and in season sell out.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 7 -10 years retail buying experience with 3 – 4 years of E-Commerce-specific experience preferred.
- IP experience preferred
- Flexible to deadline demands, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong presenter with the ability to lead
- Must be highly organized & possess strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top