Sr Benefits Analyst
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr Benefits Analyst
The Sr. Analyst – Health and Welfare Plans is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration of the Company’s health and welfare programs with a focus on Canadian and International Benefits. The Sr. Analyst will interface with vendors, Human Resources, HRIS, IT, Payroll and other internal departments.
- Responsible for managing the administration of core, ancillary and voluntary benefit programs which may include medical, life insurance, flexible spending account programs and other benefit plan offerings, as assigned.
- Primary oversight and updates related to the PVH Benefits Portal, new hire packets and communications.
- Prepare the draft and delivery of communications for H&W plans including but not limited to SPDs, policies, changes and procedures.
- Stay well informed and ensure company is in compliance with all federal, state laws, regulations and court rulings which impact Health & Welfare Plans. Provide recommendations to ensure plan compliance.
- Analyze and evaluate existing benefit plan provisions, track new developments in the benefits field and recommend program changes.
- Assist with budget preparation including interpretation and analysis of claims, data or information, and utilization reports
- Analyze surveys, benefits competitiveness compared with various benchmarks.
- Complete the required legal filings and tests, state reporting and other compliance regulations.
- Work closely with the Director – Health & Welfare in the review and implementation of new benefit plans and programs.
- Coordinate and manage various activities such as HR Training meetings, Benefit Fairs and Open Enrollment.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements and works with various teams to implement changes.
- Manage activities, train and develop direct reports.
- Other activities as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Corporate Benefits environment with emphasis on H&W plans.
- Experience and understanding of applicable federal and local regulations pertaining to benefits
- Strong technical skills
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Math aptitude and the ability to effectively analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and under strict time constraints
- Experience with Canadian and International Benefits is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top