Sr. Account Director - Women's Collection - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr. Account Director – Women’s Collection – Calvin Klein
The Director of Women’s main responsibility is to develop a distribution plan, analyze, expand and grow the business. This includes servicing the needs of existing accounts in the market and to seek new prospective doors of distribution. This is across all categories, MRTW, MACC and Footwear.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for developing and managing the expansion of the Women’s distribution across all categories.
- Responsible for the day-to-day communication/relationship and operations with each vendor/client.
- Develop and drive strategies to expand and gain market share, while securing existing client loyalty.
- Deliver profitable solutions to drive sales.
- Recommends sales and marketing strategies to achieve/exceed goals.
- Partner with the merchandising team to communicate market needs.
- Responsible for the market calendar and sales campaigns.
- Assist customers during market appointments to ensure that each selection is up to our standards.
- Travel to markets to train the sales associates.
- Work on competitive analysis to seek opportunities.
- Partner with vendors on incentive programs to drive sales at full price.
- Gather and analyze sell-thru weekly, monthly and seasonally.
- Monitor and maintain inventory control and profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 10+ years in Wholesale/Retail
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Team player
- Strategic thinker
- Great communication skills, Verbal and Written
- Open Minded
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top