Special Events Intern - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Special Events Intern – Calvin Klein
The Special Events Intern will assist with executing successful events, fully supporting the function of the team and the process of each event.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assisting in planning and executing events (e.g. product/brand launches, collaborative events with publications or charities).
- Assist with special event communications including invitation mailings, postings to online event calendars, and emails to event attendees.
- Working with department with invitation and guest list process and product donations.
- Assisting with the creation of invitations.
- Monitoring seating charts, attendances, and RSVPs.
- Confirming all duties are executed within deadlines.
- Assisting with preparing event collateral (registration forms, table signs, posters)
- Coordinating with the Marketing department in keeping social media updated.
- Partnering with PR team to assist with press releases and media outreach.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Self motivated, dependable individual who possess strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top