Sourcing Manager - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sourcing Manager – Calvin Klein
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for category management in conjunction with the supply chain & business strategies. This includes sourcing, product development, pre-production and production responsibilities, meeting organizational KPI’s & metrics.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- The need for clear understanding of seasonal strategies, and staying abreast of Global market conditions & macro trends.
- Allocate against vendor capability and global supply chain strategy.
- Calendar management (adherence & problem solving)
- Lead meetings (cross functional wips, etc)
- Manage & develop direct reports to ensure accomplishments of deliverables & deadlines (if applicable)
2) Product Development/ Sourcing/ Manufacturing
- Responsible for working with Design, Merchants/ Buyers to provide cost estimates / development options at initial line review to meet margin goals.
- Allocate development and sales samples based on cost targets & vendor capability.
- Responsible for delivery of protos & salesman samples
- Participate in brand meetings/proto reviews/SMS reviews/ adoption & line finalization meetings.
- Direct product efforts towards any special projects/new product launches/marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate and execute test orders /chase orders / to include additional speed models in the future.
- Interface with raw materials, technical design, and operations to provide technical support, related manufacturing & supply chain expertise to deliver outcomes that will drive top line profitable sales.
- Change management – review product to ensure requested changes are achievable within sourcing/costing requirements.
- Manage customs classification meetings with import group
- Interface & problem solve with cross functional teams on any product, quality or delivery issues.
- Partner with planning lead on seasonal capacity planning/actualizing forecast accuracy.
- Maximize gross margin opportunities through leverage, product re-engineering and product versioning (where applicable).
- Review and vet costs prior to presentation to merchants (must be fact based and in line with the macro trends).
- Establish / maintain cost folio within approved vendor matrix.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
At least 7 – 10 years of experience in the Product Development, Sourcing, Global Production Planning, Manufacturing and Supply Chain related space
Education: Bachelor’s Degree is required
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top