Social Media Director - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Social Media Director – PVH Corp.
The Social Media Director will be responsible for helping to define and evolve the Social Media strategy for all PVH Heritage Brands including, IZOD, Van Heusen, Speedo and Warner’s. The director will be a day-to-day contact for the creative & marketing team, sales teams, divisional presidents, PVH executives and outside social agencies regarding social media plans and will need to be able to create and translate a strategic action plan that are unique to each brand. Scaling and adjusting social media plans and tactics to support the individual brand’s business initiatives and opportunities. In addition, they will be responsible for creating a social strategy that connects with all other media practices: digital, search, video, print, etc.
This candidate must possess a significant knowledge of Social Media including strategic planning, major + emerging social platforms, and the tactics necessary for delivery of robust social programs. The candidate will want to be part of a fast paced team, while being able to dictate what brand success within social space is.
The Social Media Director should have working knowledge of Paid Digital Media, across Display and Social tactics. They should have an understanding and deep knowledge of the social landscape, including partners and capabilities, but should also have a paid media activation and planning skillset. They will be responsible for the managing of social media agencies including, but not limited to: day-to-day community management, fan/follower growth tactics, campaign activation, social listening and reporting.
Media Planning and Execution:
- Oversee a full 360 degree social strategy including: paid social media, content, community management, KPI’s, analytics and reporting.
- Build unique social media programs for each brand and business
- Manage social media agencies with regards to community management, content planning, and reporting.
- Recommend future agencies and develop scope of works outlines.
- Define brand objectives and success KPIs to refine social media strategy.
- Work with creative directors, art directors and content managers to outline content needed for social platforms and social campaigns.
- Work with social media agencies to build and maintain influencer and ambassador programs.
- Understand and adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant to the brands’ social media strategies.
- Responsible for keeping the marketing team and brand stakeholders current on social media industry developments.
- An “early adopter” who is tuned in to the latest developments and innovations in the Social Media space
- Highly analytical and strong understanding of performance metrics as they relate to Social endeavors
- Work with CRM team to merge consumer insights with social strategy.
- Make recommendation and build plans for social advertising opportunities across key social platforms
- Lead the process of strategic social media planning/execution and serve as a resource within the heritage brands division.
- Responsible for ensuring that all budgets and campaign plans are aligned with brands and business budgets
Experience: 7-8 years of social media experience, with experience running brand(s) social media strategy and online presence
Education: Degree/Certification in Web Design or proven work experience equivalent
- Strong communication skill, verbal and written.
- Ability to teach and inform others, especially with regards to how social media works and changes to the social media landscape
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Understanding of key research sources
- Experience in social and digital marketing and current knowledge of trends and innovations in traditional media
- High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top