Showroom Sales Intern - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Showroom Sales Intern – Calvin Klein
A showroom is a space created by a fashion house for wholesale buyers to view the fashion merchandise for sale in the brand’s retail stores while selling the collection to the buyers. The Showroom Sales intern will assist with being the liaison between buyers and Calvin Klein, gaining full exposure of Sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assist with setting up the showroom.
- Distribution of daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
- Assist with Market appointments.
- Processing return authorizations.
- Finalizing orders.
- Assisting with the coordination of any events and activities pertaining to this division.
- Assist Sales daily with any projects as needed.
- Manage sample closets – track incoming/outgoing samples by maintaining detailed list.
- Ensure that looks are approved by Fashion office.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Proficiency with Excel & Outlook.
- Understanding of Retail Math.
- Organized, ability to multi task.
- Must possess an outgoing personality – ability to talk to different audiences.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top