Senior Sourcing Associate - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Sourcing Associate – Calvin Klein
The Senior Sourcing Associate will be responsible for supporting category management in conjunction with the supply chain & business strategies. This includes sourcing, product development, pre-production and production responsibilities, meeting organizational KPI’s & metrics.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- The need for clear understanding of seasonal strategies, and staying abreast of Global market conditions & macro trends.
- Assist in allocation against vendor capability and global supply chain strategy.
- Calendar management (adherence & assist in problem solving)
- Support manager with projects (speed models)
Product Development/ Sourcing/ Manufacturing
- Collaborate with PVH offshore offices to ensure deliverables are being met and systems are updated.
- Drive product development based on cost targets & vendor capability.
- Responsible for assisting in delivery of protos & salesman samples
- Participate in brand meetings/proto reviews/sms reviews/ adoption & line finalization meetings.
- Collaborate with Manager to coordinate and execute test orders /chase orders / to include additional speed models in the future.
- Manage customs classification meetings with import group.
- Understand seasonal capacity planning/actualizing forecast accuracy.
- Interface & problem solve with cross functional teams on any product, quality or delivery issues.
- Work with offshore offices / direct vendors to create Time & Action for first run and speed calendars.
- Collaborate with manager in research and development of new product and sourcing opportunities.
- Support Manager in maximizing gross margin opportunities through leverage, product re-engineering and product versioning (where applicable).
- Work with manager in reviewing and vetting costs prior to presentation to merchants (must be fact based and in line with the macro trends).
- Establish / maintain cost folio within approved vendor matrix.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: At least 3-5 years of experience in the Product Development, Sourcing, Global Production Planning, Manufacturing and Supply Chain related space.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree is required.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top