Senior Software Engineer
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
At PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle company we need to offer much more than high quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate Fashion Tech brand.
Our Technology team is the driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company's growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
As part of Enablers for B2C & B2B Ecosystem you will be responsible for building and maintaining APIs that allow integrations between different systems with B2C & B2B Ecosystem, consisting of Ecommerce, B2C, B2B WebShop, Digital Showroom and many others. Quality, performance under load, observability and building portable and reusable solutions are key.
- Develop APIs that are scalable and high performing
- Deliver maintainable code
- Define the CI/CD strategy in collaboration with the rest of the team + DevOps team
- Work with the teams to identify improvements for existing and new core services, define the solution direction
- Liaise with other tech leads, architects and communities to ensure knowledge sharing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is inspiring and exude energy and passion for IT solutions
- Is focused on collaboration including non-tech people
- Actively seeks help and feedback, but is not afraid to give feedback either
- Is curious and always looks out for innovation opportunities in his/her focus area
- 7+ years experience in Software Engineering
- 5+ years experience in developing API's, Web applications and integrations with different systems
- Strong experience with Java and/or .Net
- Working experience with frameworks like Quarkus, Spring, SpringBoot, Micronaut or Vert.x
- Good knowledge and understanding of REST
- Experience in building Microservices, Docker, CI/CD, and DevOps way of working
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud providers is a plus
- Knowledge of technologies like GraphQL, Kafka, ELK stack, Couchbase, MsSQL, Ansible, gRPC, and BDD/TDD is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID -19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently. Our Recruiting process is conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process and Covid Work policies in your initial call.
Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Back to top