Senior Sales Director
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Calvin Klein Underwear, the only global designer underwear brand, is a highly successful division at PVH Europe with huge opportunity for further growth. A market leader already in most territories, the strategy going forward is to both maintain and gain further leadership positioning, with focus on developing further the lifestyle element. This division consists of the following teams:
- Merchandising – Responsible for the planning and implementation of a successful product merchandising strategy that meets the territory specific product requirements and delivers on the margin targets
- Planning – Drivers of the monthly demand forecasting for the replenishment business and managing the fashion projections for wholesale with responsibility for the placing and tracking of the buys for the entire full price businesses.
- Planning and Control – Act as the interface between the division, central ops and finance to ensure that all divisional and financial targets are achieved
- Sales – Key contact to support all country sales teams with presenting the collection, support key account meetings and ensure effective and consistent communication between division, country sales and retail.
- A senior management role responsible for the development and implementation of all Sales and Retail strategies for CK Underwear categories. This position reports directly into the SVP of CK Underwear and is the key contact to support all country sales teams with presenting the collection, support key account meetings and ensure effective and consistent communication between division, country sales and retail.
- Develop and implement Divisional Sales strategy Work with Countries on local sales strategies and translate these into divisional sales plans
- Ensure constant and effective communication between division, country sales and retail
- Share best practices, providing sales tools, support account presentations, etc.
- Strongly align with sales managers of other divisions
- Ownership of sales targets in terms of numbers and quality
- Work with countries on strategic account management
- Analyze and monitor regional and divisional challenges regarding sales development and follow up with countries
- Ensure collections are optimal presented in the different sales channels
- Collect seasonal product feedback, sell through and generate market sales / insights Follow up on Sales request regarding product needs, deliveries and claims
- BA Degree or better in a Fashion or a related field
- 8+ years work experience
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiating skills necessary
- High level of analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to speak multiple language next to English
- Excellent Computer skills including Excel and Power Point; PDM literate is a plus;
- 40% traveling may be required
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top