Senior Retail Recruiter - Outlets (All Brands)
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Retail Recruiter – Outlets (All Brands)
The Senior Retail Recruiter will be responsible for full-life cycle recruiting and candidate management within our Retail stores. Duties include screening resumes, interviewing applicants, and referring well-qualified applicants to the hiring manager with emphasis on matching specific candidates with specific positions.
- Recruit for all Retail store level positions across multiple locations
- Responsible for ATS candidate tracking and job management
- Source/recruit candidates for FT/PT roles via our ATS, internet/social media, and referrals
- Post positions on ATS (internal/external job board), along with various external job boards for optimal exposure and marketability
- Schedule and complete candidates phone screens, and/or in-person interviews
- Complete recruiting administrative tasks as directed by the Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Create candidate pipelines for challenging positions//future opportunities and peak season hiring initiatives
- Fulfill strategic recruitment and public relations activities to include attending job fairs, attending professional networking events, etc.
- Answers questions from candidates regarding firm policies and benefits
Experience: 5+ years of recruiting experience (combination of agency/in-house)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on Human Resources preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with full life cycle recruitment of Retail candidates using ATS, internet, social media, referrals, and other networking tools
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation (one-to-one//group) skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with state and federal employment laws
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with MS Office Suite
- ATS experience required (Workday preferred)
- Knowledge of retail/apparel industry
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top