Senior Product Owner Customer Experience
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Spanning across 26 locales and available in 7 different language the Calvin Klein European Ecom experience is visited by over 12 million visitors a year. The CK Customer Experience team is responsible for designing, testing and building this best-in-class Ecom platform. We strive to ensure that calvinklein.com doesn't just look amazing but performs well and anticipates our customer's needs.
As the product owner of the Customer Experience team you will work together with the team to create the best online experience across multiple platforms, collaborating with UX/UI designers and CRO specialists and other product owners. You are a leader that knows how to motivate and drive a development team forward whilst being able to prioritize road map items based on data driven insights and/or business need.
Curious to find out more? Here is an overview of how will drive value day-to-day:
- Get the best out of your scrum team consisting of front-end, back-end developers and QA testers by daily collaboration and motivation.
- Backlog management: prioritize new features, bug fixes and roadmap epics based on business value.
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features and log them in Jira.
- Liaise with various stakeholders on requirements to ensure the 'Why' and the 'What' are specified so that the scrum team can work on the 'How'.
- Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site.
- Investigate and resolve business issues that are reported for the website and operational processes.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate the ecommerce platform and initiate improvement requests based on quantitative and qualitative analysis from web analytics (Adobe/Google Analytics), A/B test outcomes, and user analysis (through focus groups, prototyping etc.)
- Communicate and influence across the organization - making sure everyone understands what enhancements are being delivered in what time frames and the purpose behind them.
The Ideal Candidate
You have a strong 'can do' mentality and an extreme eye for detail, as the features you work on will be used by millions of our visitors. You are not afraid to propose out of the box ideas but always support them with data.
You bring 5 years + experience as a Product Owner working with large, high-traffic websites, preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus.
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology and an agile way of working;' preferably you have your Product Owner certification.
- A passion for UX/UI as you will work closely with designers to make sure the purchase flow has the best customer experience.
- Great affinity with front-end development; you don't have to be able to code but you are familiar with REACT JS framework and headless website architecture.
- Proficiency in A/B testing, with the ability to analyze data & validate, before creating a solution.
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafes
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Back to top