Senior Paralegal,Legal,PVH China
- Supporting Senior Legal counsel/China legal head for all legal matters especially on retail/commercial related in China;
- Reviewing and processing a large variety of commercial contracts, including but not limited to leasing, HR and other transactional contracts;
- Gaining a solid understanding of PVH business in China, provide legal opinions/advices/trainings to business proactively as necessary;
- Assist in and provide other legal support requested by the Senior Legal Counsel/China legal head.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 7 years hands-on experience in a reputable law firms or international companies (preferably in the retail industry);
- Experience with retail leasing issues in business transactions and contracts;
- Experience with company secretary issues would be a plus.
- Proficient in all kinds of office software and equipment to be competent for modern office needs;
- Good written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Bachelor of law from a well-recognized PRC law school is a must;
- Must be a qualified PRC lawyer.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top