Senior Merchandise Planner - CKJ Europe
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
Do you have at least 4 years of planning experience and able to build the bridge between product and numbers? For more information on this amazing opportunity within the CK Jeans team, please read below.
Position Description and responsibilities:
The Senior Merchandise Planner is setting, driving and optimizing our KPI's performance across all our full price European Calvin Klein Jeans markets (wholesale, Retail and Ecom).
He / she will work closely with the European merchandising team and our GTM manager to structure the European range plan (brief) and maximize the in-store performance of the brand (full price channels).
Report into the Merchandising director.
- Together with the merchandising director, define the KPI's and seasonal strategy to drive growth across all channels,
- Building assortment planning based off of European market needs - core and seasonal basis – for all CKJ categories (merchandising product flow, best sellers management, define perfect price build up,...).
- Be the , to drive processes (ie. fabric pre-booking) and ensure accurate forecasting data are provided on time.
- Monitor and help (NOS, in season replenishment, Liability fabric use),
- work together with the business analyst to define the right report's format in order to track our in-season performance (sell-in reports) as well as our in-store performance (sell-out reports).
- Oversea the data integrity for the European CKJ division, ownership of the Line List and associated processes. Build the regional sell-in history.
- Monitor the merchandising team's workload and their ability to hit deadlines with the right supporting tools. and optimize the team's ways of working,
- Ability to drive processes and meet our defined KPI's (line size, productivity, adoption rate, sell-through….)
- Prepare presentations / reporting tools to the countries & buyers / and top management.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Merchandisers, Central Merchandising, Supply Chain and Planning
- 5-6 years of relevant working experience (strong planning background acquired in Retail / Ecom or within department store buying structure).
- Excellent analytic and planning skills.
- Experience in fashion environment is ideal but not a must (but need to have worked for a performing and well recognized organization).
- Fluent in English, other languages as a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicates with all levels of the organization and ability to make everything "simple / easy to understand".
- Team player, no 9-5 mentality.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Positive minded and flexibility.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Real entrepreneur mindset.
PVH core values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible, Drive Innovation, Drive sustainable growth, Be proactive, Embrace change
- Quality: Prioritize our product, Build positive & long-term working relationships, Be customer and consumer centric, Be detailed
- Ownership: Be accountable, Seek solutions, Be resourceful, Be responsible
- Collaboration: Think & act within the matrix, lead by example, Be clear, Inspire & empower others, Build global networks
- Respect: Be inclusive, Support diversity, Be open-minded, Foster trust, Have a positive impact on people and the environment.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top