Senior Manager Supply Planning - SPEEDO
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Manager Supply Planning - SPEEDO
- Translate midterm to long-term PVH Buy Plan into a high-level rough cut capacity plan (RCCP) for vendor and hub collaboration.
- Develops and implements supply planning strategies to aggressively reduce the total cost to deliver PVH products.
- Build an improved capacity data model, with scenarios developed in supply review for integrated business planning, to sketch the right supplier capacity strategies to optimize the network. Leverage your experience with suppliers to propose new approaches. Take scenarios to demand and fulfillment partners to gain alignment and adjust plans accordingly.
- Utilizing Global Sourcing vendor strategies as starting point, optimize allocation of demand to suppliers.
- Identify and monitor critical key materials and oversee process to provide projections to vendors managing these key materials.
- Pivot with supply planning teams, and variance analysis data, to find latent supply chain synchronization opportunities such as speed models, postponement, advancement, expediting, consolidation, segmentation, supplier reduction.
- Utilize supply planning capabilities and collaboration with vendors to produce supply scenarios that can greatly change the inventory planning strategy while improving capacity projections and accuracy.
- Cultivate and manage strong relationships with key internal (fulfillment, sourcing, business teams) and external (regional hubs, vendors) stakeholders through formalized collaboration and partnership.
- Proactively manage cross- functional alignment and communication flows, including implementation of strategies that maximize supplier and business financial performance.
- Provide process leadership for supply planning and support continuous improvement in the planning processes and methods.
- Own all supply performance capability centered upon supplier plan adherence and operational reliability. Drive a culture on the team to create business first (not supplier driven) production and capacity strategies.
- Drive JDA ESP tool performance by providing guidance on parameters to most efficiently align product attributes to known (historical) vendor capabilities. Optimize plans and meet supply planning accuracy targets.
- Provide direction and input to guide JDA tool enhancement to improve supplier capacity planning.
- Oversees recruitment, training, retention, and organization of staff in accordance with supply planning leading practices and the company's hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements.
- Minimum 4-6 years in Supply Chain management roles, including: production planning, manufacturing, inventory management, operations, or sourcing/procurement.
- Consumer products company experience preferred, especially a fast-moving, multi-channel consumer goods business with global manufacturing/sourcing. Apparel or like product manufacturing or sourcing not required but highly desirable.
- 3-5 years supervisory role/experience managing a team.
- 3-5 years with a leading advanced planning system (APS) tool; preferably JDA Enterprise Planning (ESP), Master Planning (MP), and Fulfill, or relevant experience with similar modules in Manugistics, Logility, SAP, or Oracle.
- Strong working knowledge and experience implementing supply planning leading practices & principles.
- Experience in collaborative or integrated planning process required.
- International contact and B2B relationship highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related Business degree. MBA a plus.
- APICS or CSCMP certification not required but highly valued.
- Demonstrated collaboration, influencing, and communication skills to work successfully across business functions, suppliers, management levels, and international borders.
- A passionate driver for continuous process improvement and attainment of KPI goals.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top