Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning – PVH Corp.
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning is responsible for all aspects of fabric planning related to PVH elected mills in Africa to ensure optimal fabric utilization and alignment to garment manufacturing in Africa. This role will develop the processes and tools to be utilized as well as perform the planning function, aligning to best practices for similar roles within the organization.
- Align dress fabric needs to Africa production capabilities
- Analyze mill capabilities and align to optimal fabrics
- Streamline to ensure the smallest number of unique clusters for Dress, and the equivalent for Heritage
- Surface peaks and valleys in fabric production aligned to offered capacity based on historical assumptions or best guess go forward
- Based upon findings, determine best approach to smooth garment and/or fabric production
- Determine if there are specific requests from sales to best utilize capacity
- Finalize garment production plan ensuring optimal use of fabric
- Determine impact of lead times
- Calculate order dates based upon lead time needs and surface disconnects to current calendar
- Support in building out the T&A calendar from start up to “normal” running and align to regular calendar timing
- Clearly communicate order timing expectations
- Ensure all appropriate parties understand the plan and impact to their role
- Ensure systems and processes are in place for information to flow smoothly
- Communicate with factory and mill to ensure production timing is on schedule
- If off schedule, determine business risks and identify opportunities to mitigate creating the connection between fabric and garment production as well as Heritage and Dress
- Understand any variance to plan based on actual production and update future plan
- Develop cheat sheets on best approaches to fill capacities based on learning
Qualifications and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree or additional 6 years relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- 5 years experience with any one of the following: production planning, inventory management, operations, buying/procurement, supply chain, and/or logistics/distribution.
- 3+ years experience with a leading forecasting or inventory management or master planning (production) solution / tool such as as JDA Fulfill, JDA MP, JDA ESP, i2 Prod Plan, SAP Master Planner, Manugistics, Logility Oracle.
- JDA ESP or MP tools highly desirable
- Consumer products company, preferred, fast moving consumer goods in multi-channel business highly desirable
- Operational or sourcing relationships preferred
- Stronger collaborative drive and measurable experience in taking both supplier and demand/inventory data into new business decision making process.
- International contact and B2B relationship highly desirable.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top