Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning – Calvin Klein
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning will be responsible for supporting Supply Chain Optimization initiatives and managing projects to support Supply Chain Optimization. He or she will identify & evaluate demand, project capacity/allocation strategies to optimize business objectives and support business objectives through continuous consideration of KPI’s. He or she will also collaborate with business on strategic demand planning and Hub Offices and Suppliers on accurate capacity planning.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support Supply Chain Optimization initiatives by working with Retail & Wholesale Planning Teams to evaluate demand and capacity projections, focusing on 6 – 12 months forward
- Support the development and implementation of JDA IBP tool by evaluating parameters to align with product and supplier strategies. Maintain adherence to supply planning accuracy targets
- Communicate with cross functional partners regarding product launches and/or transitions, accurately managing master data integrity and calendar/process adherence
- Support implementation and continuity of speed models, ensure guidelines, time & action adherence
- Work closely with inventory fulfillment to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained based on product types. Work with suppliers to monitor ongoing performance with use of scorecards
- Communicate strategies to among cross functional teams regarding expectation, timing & responsibilities relative to Supply Chain Optimization initiatives
- Collaborate with SCPP and Raw Materials teams to inform external partners of business initiatives, ensuring external alignment and adherence to business needs.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external partners through email and, as necessary, video conference
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years’ experience in one of the following: production planning, inventory management, operations, buying/procurement, supply chain, and/or logistics/distribution.
- 2-4 years’ experience working with a forecasting/inventory management/master planning (production) solution such as JDA Fulfill, JDA MP, JDA ESP, i2 Prod Plan, SAP Master Planner, Manugistics, or Logility Oracle
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
- JDA Collaborate highly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MRP and ERP systems and their implementation. Ability to manage & meet deadlines
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Exercise sound judgment
- Proven project management skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Sound communication & persuasive skills, ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- High integrity & business ethics
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top