Senior Manager, Sales Analysis, Franchise, PVH China
This position will support VP of Franchise to look after overall Franchise business for PVH China, including both CK and Tommy Hilfiger brands.
This role will be heavily involved in business analysis & planning, strategy setting for China Franchisees, helping the company to further develop Franchise business in China market.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Complete the forecast of sales, purchase and inventory for franchisees and consignees for all the brands (CKJ/CKU/CKP/TH/TJ );
- For 5 brands and 20 market weeks sales forecasting,
- To ensure that franchisees and consignees to complete more accurate plan to Open-to-buy,
- Grasp every regional business development trend,
- Ensure that the business healthy development for a long time
- Supervise the budget and achievement of new openings, sale-in &out and clearance plan of each region;
- Follow up new opening plan align with the subsidy plan,
- Shipments rhythm of follow up to ensure that the goods arrive the store on time, and improve the sale-out,
- Strategize & active stock management and liquidation cooperate with sale steam,
- Establish and improve the rolling forecast mechanism for franchisees and accurately set the yearly and monthly sale-in & out target;
- Accurate setting of each franchisee's stores sales targets, retail management model to manage the franchisee's terminal sales;
- Rolling forecasting compare with the original target by monthly/quarterly/yearly
- Serve as communication bridge and formulate action plans with sales managers at all levels in conjunction with the feedback data like sell-thru, delivery plan, dilution, FMC, etc from Planning Dept.
- Participate in the management of KAs and franchisees with problem in all regions.
- Work closely with VP of Franchise to set up business strategy, sales analysis, and varied policy and program to support the rapid growth of Franchise business in China market.
- Work closely and negotiate with Finance, Planning department to set up annual business target, budget planning and incentive strategy for Franchisees etc.
- Data analysis ability, have an insight into data out of question;
- Strong organizational ability: rationally mobilize and utilize resource of the company;
- Communication skills: effectively and timely communicate with other department;
- Strictly control of the time node, result-oriented.
- Solid knowledge and strong business sense about Franchise business in China
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
At least 10 - 15 years' experience in related industries, preferred to have at least 6- 8 years' of Franchise sales planning experience and 4- 6 years' of data analysis experience involved.
- Influential and effective communicator
- The good ability of data analysis and Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top